Hello world! I’m happy to be here, alive, on this beautiful, tragic, sweet, evolving planet.
- Is there Justice in Life?
- How to Create a Group Mind
- Dreams of Ending Gridlock
- Is WhyDontYouTryThis.com a Trust-Worthy Website?
- Swimming in the Global Conversation
- Follow the Money: “Privatization”
- Restoring Democratic Government
- A Long Affair with Three Big Ideas about Collective Consciousness
- Represent.Us and the American Anti-Corruption Act
- Effects of Gerrymandering on 2012 North Carolina Elections
- Existence, the Self, and Immortality
- To Increase Social Cooperation Speak to the Best Values of the 99%
- Are Genetically Modified Foods Safe?
- Two Remedies for Bad Thinking and other Bad Habits
- Radical Middle
My Tag Cloud
1% 99% Bing bipartisan bipartisanship Bohm brain plasticity campaign finance reform collaboration Collective Intelligence complexity connectedness connection Consciousness contraditions conversation corruption democracy dialogue echo chambers ego election reform Enterprise Facebook facilitation filter bubbles filters foundations global warming Google happiness identity inequality innovation irony LinkedIn listening Maryland media bias memory meta networks Monsanto mystery network intelligence network weaving normalcy organization effectiveness organizations political corruption political polarization Prahalad presence privacy Radical Middle reality reputation samadhi soccat Social Capital social coherence social finance social justice Social Media social network social networks Social Search social ventures spirituality togetherness transpartisanship twirling Twitter vision wearemedia Yoga
- Innovation Hub: Opening Up The Internet bit.ly/2kBT5QR @ntnsndr 11 hours ago
- RT @JonHaidt: Make business ethics a cumulative science (my new paper with Linda Trevino, on ethical systems design) nature.com/articles/s4156… 5 days ago
- More for flute lovers: flutejournal.com 2 weeks ago
- Tereasa Payne's beautiful short video about World Flutes: bit.ly/2kaz81M 2 weeks ago
- RT @JonHaidt: Presidents can revise immigration policies. But to close door to refugees and lock out legal residents is un-American & moral… 3 weeks ago