First ice, here this year. Makes our spot much more secluded, cozy, but carries the threat of no power – no running water, no electricity, no Net, no heat. Good to be prepared. If we want to leave, then we’ll have to hack our way out. Poor trees. Most of them recover.
- Is there Justice in Life?
- How to Create a Group Mind
- Dreams of Ending Gridlock
- Is WhyDontYouTryThis.com a Trust-Worthy Website?
- Swimming in the Global Conversation
- Follow the Money: “Privatization”
- Restoring Democratic Government
- A Long Affair with Three Big Ideas about Collective Consciousness
- Represent.Us and the American Anti-Corruption Act
- Effects of Gerrymandering on 2012 North Carolina Elections
- Existence, the Self, and Immortality
- To Increase Social Cooperation Speak to the Best Values of the 99%
- Are Genetically Modified Foods Safe?
- Two Remedies for Bad Thinking and other Bad Habits
- Radical Middle
My Tag Cloud
1% 99% Bing bipartisan bipartisanship Bohm brain plasticity campaign finance reform collaboration Collective Intelligence complexity connectedness connection Consciousness contraditions conversation corruption democracy dialogue echo chambers ego election reform Enterprise Facebook facilitation filter bubbles filters foundations global warming Google happiness identity inequality innovation irony LinkedIn listening Maryland media bias memory meta networks Monsanto mystery network intelligence network weaving normalcy organization effectiveness organizations political corruption political polarization Prahalad presence privacy Radical Middle reality reputation samadhi soccat Social Capital social coherence social finance social justice Social Media social network social networks Social Search social ventures spirituality togetherness transpartisanship twirling Twitter vision wearemedia Yoga
- @RealDonaldTrump: Sign this Anti-corruption Executive Order to carry out your promise to #draintheswamp! act.represent.us/s/58153.QNkN8y 4 days ago
- RT @circleforward: RT @circleforward here's a framework for developing, steering a resilient, dynamic, diverse statewide food network https… 1 month ago
- RT @circleforward: Can we design a global #governance system to deal with the most pressing threats to humanity? Join the dialogue https://… 1 month ago
- RT @socialprofityes: RT @circleforward: Design a global governance system to deal with the most pressing threats to humanity? Yes, let's! h… 1 month ago
- RT @tomatlee: L vs R... Sharp turns ahead! The Pendulum Swing giveth & the Pendulum Swing taketh away. We need more stable sources of wise… 1 month ago